The SR6 range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming EN17092 standard. Our SR6 range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance.
The SR6 Vintage Easy is a straight cut, relaxed fit jean in a dark blue denim. We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and fit in a riding position. Fashion is insured through the relaxed, straight leg whilst still covering the lower back when riding. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as hip and knee armour pockets designed to fit Covec’s range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s SR6 liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products, Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec SR6 liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- 12.5oz denim.
- Straight cut.
- 3 leg length options Short 29 inches, Regular 31 inches and Long 33 inches.
- Waist sizes from 10UK to 22UK.
- Mid height waist line, ensures good coverage for the lower back when riding.
- Straight cut with lower leg inside or outside of boot option.
- Hip and knee armour pockets for optional armour.
- Wick away mesh for comfort, working with the Covec rib this creates increased airflow keeping you cool in warm weather and warm in cold weather.
- shower-resistant finish all over.
- Traditional 5 pocket denim design.
- Flat Bull-it branded rivets for the front pockets and YKK zips.