The LITE range is a high performance protective motorcycle jean, tested to the incoming en17092 standard (currently in draft). Our LITE range has achieved the AAA rating (120KPH) for abrasion resistance. Reinforced with Covec’s new LITE liner, the ladies Fury Jegging is an ultra-lightweight protective motorcycle skinny jean. The Fury Jegging is extremely light, weighing only 480grams a pair and perform to the AAA rating for abrasion resistance. The Fury jegging is available as a high waisted, skinny stretch denim in a dark indigo blue. We have optimised the ride height of the waist to ensure the best coverage, comfort and optimal fit on and off the bike. Fashion is achieved through the slim form hugging fit through waist and leg. A wick away mesh liner is included, as well as CE level 2 knee armours and hip armour pockets for optional hip protectors, designed to fit Covec’s range of impact protectors. Ideal for hot and cold climates, Covec’s liner keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As with all our products, Bull-it jeans have a shower-resistant finish.
- Covec LITE liner (AAA achieved for abrasion).
- Covec thermal barrier inside – prevents heat transfer from road friction.
- Side and rear seam construction triple stitched.
- CE level 2 knee armours as standard.
- Knee and hip armour pockets.
- 2 front pockets legging design.
- 3 leg lengths, short, regular and Long.
- Sizes UK 04 – 22.
- shower-resistant finish all over.